Friday, April 17, 2009

It's been a long time!!!

I know its been a long time since I've posted on my blog, but be assured that I have been stamping like crazy. I just can't share what I've been stamping as of yet. Tomorrow I have an all day Stampin' Up! seminar and have been stamping things for that. I'll be sharing my creations after the seminar. I will be demonstrating the Circle Scissors and have done some fun things with that. Until then here are some of my beautiful spring Crocus's for your to enjoy! As most of you know, Scrapbooking it my true passion in the papercraft world. I create the cards and other things but I love scrapbooking. Below are a couple of pages that my friend Beth made at the last All Day Crop I had. Aren't they the cutest!!! These were done with some of the FREE Designer papers that we got at Sale-a-bration time. You'll also see the butterflies...those are made with the Big Shot and then ran through with a Texture Plate. There is also Dasies from the Big Shot using the Dasies #2 die.
Well that will have to hold you for now. Keep watch though for some fun projects!

1 comment:

Patty said...

REALLY like the lay out on these pages.