Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Club Projects!

Have you ever found a scrapbook page that you just love...BUT you don't scrapbook you only make cards? How about a card that you just love...BUT you don't make cards you only scrapbook.

In my stamp club this month I gave each person the same exact pieces and then they were able to create either a card or a scrapbook page. It just showed them how to adapt a great idea to the type of project that they want to do.

Here is the 1st project...It used the Stitched Exotics stamp set with some Urban Garden designer paper, Square rhinestone brads, Chit chat rub-ons This project shows the card in 2 different colors. So not only can you change the project you can change the colors **GASP!* I know, I know calm down!!! I hear it so many times that stampers have to do the projects exactly as they see them. They just can't handle changing things up.

The next few pictures are close ups of the projects so you can see the difference with the colors.


This is a close up of the scrapbook page. You can see my husband and Beth filling their mouths with meatballs at one of my all day crops.

No comments: