Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wooo Hoooo! I'm back....

...from where I don't know. I know it's been a long while since I've posted. I just haven't had much creativitiy for a while. But that is changing....
I had an all day cropping event at my house and if you missed it, you missed out! I kick my husband out of his woodworking shop and take over! There were 12 of us there, we had a great time stamping & scrapbooking. Everyone had access to my stamp sets and die cuts.
The food we had was awesome. Everyone brought something...we had veggies & dip, chicken salad w/pita pockets, hot dogs, meatballs, potato salad, chips & salsa, brownies, and the list goes on and on. Feast & Stamp!!! That's what it was all day!
Here you can see my Sizzix dies and stamp sets.
The boxes below were full of retired stamp sets that were marked 30% off the original price. The day of the crop I offered everyone an additional 10% off.
You'll also see in this picture all kinds of samples. I gave those away FREE!!! I get over run with samples and can't stand just throwing them away so I gave them away.


If you missed out watch for future events. I'm sure there will be another all day crop again.

I know, I know I hear you....What did you make? I want to see some stamping...

Ok...Ok...Here is a card that I stamped that day.
I'll share more with you in the next post! Keep watch!

No comments: