Friday, May 16, 2008

2 posts in 1 day!!! WoW!!!



Here are a couple of pictures from a Stampin' Up! demo only retreat that I went on last weekend. It was a blast! Everyone was to bring a project for each of us to do that we could all take away and do a class with. There was some awesome awesome projects.
The nice thing is that all of us girls get along great together. We all consider each of us friends. I just think that if I had never joined Stampin' Up! I never would have known any of these girls nor would I have made so many great friends!!!
If you have ever thought about joining Stampin' Up! Now is the time to join. With the special they have going until the end of May you can't go wrong. Be sure and visit my blog and click on the right hand side the link to the special. You get like 60% off the products in your kit and a FREE Hodge Podge Hardware. You really have nothing to lose!!!
Contact me if you want more information. You can also join online now too!!!

No comments: