Friday, May 16, 2008

New Catalog Sneak Peak!!!














Check out this adorable stamp set called "Fresh Cuts." It is brand new and will be in the Fall/Winter catalog--BUT--it will also be available in June!!!! When you purchase the set, you will also be able to purchase a pack of the "Fresh-Cut Notes" for just $5. These are 4X4 notecards that have the flower laser cut out of it--VERY, VERY CUTE!!!As a demonstrator, I was able to order it now--customers can begin ordering June 1st--stay tuned for more ideas with it!














Click on the link on the side to see more samples done with this stamp set. These ideas here are from my upline Jackie Bolhuis. I've ordered my stamp set but it isn't here yet. You know how hard it is too look at all these cute samples and not be able to play with my own!!

No comments: