Sunday, May 18, 2008

12 Pocket Card Organizer

Ok, this has got to be the cutes card organizer that I have seen yet. I love this Designer Series Paper. It is in the current mini catalog and called Afternoon Tea. It coordinates really well with the stamp set in the current mini catalog called Live Your Dream.





















Thanks to my friend Deann for this card organizer. It was one of the projects that we did at the demonstrator's retreat I went to. Deann brought her Bind-It-All tool to bind this book with those rings. It worked slick!!!

It used only 6 sheets of Afternoon Tea Paper. Inside are 12 pockets (one for every month) to hold cards and each pocket has a place to write birthdays and anniversaries so you will never forget to send cards for those special events! If you like me to get cards all organized ahead of time like this makes it so easy to send out cards then.

Are you interested in attending a class and learning how to create one of these card organizers?? If so email me at inkpeddler@gmail.com and let me know. If there is enough interest I'll create a class. Of course that means I'll have to go and buy myself a Bind-It-All but hey a girls got to do what has to be done!!!!
Hope you enjoy this....keep watch for more sharing of some of the other awesome projects that we created that weekend!!!

No comments: