Monday, February 25, 2008

NEW TOYS!!!

OK I DID IT!!! I broke and bought myself a Cuttlebug. Don't know what that is??? Let me show you what it can do.
Here are some cards that I made this weekend while away at a crop.











The colors may not be the greatest because I took the pictures with a cell phone and then emailed them to myself.
But what fun this little machine is. You can use your Sizzix die cuts with it also.
I know its not Stampin' Up! but everything else I used with these cards is Stampin' Up!


I also made a Bamboo Spine Album. It used 1/2 of a Simply Scrappin Kit. This was a lot of fun to create also. Check it out...

This past weekend was a blast! There were 11 of us there and tons of snacks and food and creative ideas floating around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love the wedding card!!!
This is one card that would be put in the clear envelope so everyone could see it.