Sunday, March 2, 2008

February Scrapbook Club

Did you know that I offer Clubs to my Stampin' Up! customers?
I have a Scrapbooking Club going right now and we are having a blast with it. Here is one of the layouts that everyone made in February.This one showed them how to use their punches on their layouts.

Aren't those daisy's just the cutest. The leaves were done with the 5-petal flower punch. The flower petals where done with the oval punches.I can see this layout done in Purples and then make your daisys into Purple Cone flowers!How Cute!!!!



Have you ever thought of joining a Stamping or Scrapbooking club? Are you concerned of the monthly commitment. Did you know that you could work a club to meet every other month?That's right!! You can get yourself and 5 friends to make 6 club members and then meet every other month. It would be a commitment of $25 order placed every other month and then we would rotate who gets the hostess benefits. So you get yourself FREE Stampin' Up! products.
I can even do a traveling club. This is where I travel to your house each time there is club meeting. Everyone mets there. Its a great way to have a club with all your local friends. I always have projects every month for you to make. So its like getting a FREE class each time the club meets.
Stamp Club is a great Ladies Night Out.
Some club members even say it’s so good for them that it’s cheaper than therapy! We'll have a great time, laugh a lot and it’s fun to get to know everyone better.

There is no fee to participate. As a Stamp Club member you place a $25 minimum order each time club meets, plus you receive hostess benefits one of those months. Please contact me if you are interested in becoming a Stamp Club member. I'm taking names for a new round--let me know if you'd like to have your name added to the waiting list.Email me at inkpeddler@gmail.com

No comments: