Monday, February 18, 2008

Spring is Springing in my Stamp Room!

I have been having a blast playing with my Flower Fusions. I'm getting some projects ready for an upcoming demonstrator only seminar that I'll be attending.

These little flowers are so easy to work with and you get a ton of them in the tin.


You can see all the flowers laying on the table. Those are just a few of the left overs after I've created the projects shown in these pictures plus several others that I haven't shared with you.

Those projects I haven't shared with you are the projects that I will be offering in a class. You will get a tin of flowers for yourself to create 5 projects and then you'll get to take the rest of the left over flowers home. So be sure and watch my calendar for more information on this class.

In this picture you'll notice a couple of bags I made and decorated with the Flower Fusions. I also went and decorated my Flower Fusions Tin. How cute is that!!!!!!






I also wanted to incorporate these cute little flowers into a scrapbook page. So here is my creations. I used the textured cardstock for the background and stamped the butterfly on there from the Garden Whimsy stamp set.

I also used the Bali Breeze Designer Series Paper. Those DSP's are awesome!! I have been using them more and more in my projects. I just LOVE them!!!
With the Flower Fusions you can also use the Rub-On's and rub them right onto the flowers. It was so cool how they worked that way. You can see in the Celebrate Friendship card above I used a Rub-On on the flower. You can also use Rub-On's on Ribbon. Check it out on the Flower Fusions Tin. I'm telling you if you don't have Flower Fusions or Rub-On's you are missing out on some awesome things you can do!
Some of the other products that work well with the Flower Fusions are Brads, Eyelets, The Pretties Kit and I'm sure there is many more products that coordinate well with Flower Fusions.

No comments: