Saturday, October 4, 2008

PMS'n Fun!!!!

NOTE: If you received this in email and you don't see this whole posting you must go to my Blog to see the complete posting.

WoW!!! I had a great time at the PMS all day crop. There were 11 of us that cropped together. Some stayed the whole time from 10am until Midnight. I love this time to just sit and stamp, scrapbook, eat and enjoy friends! It was awesome! I had my Sizzix, Cuttlebug and Big Shot out for use, along with a lot of dies. My stamp sets were availabe, punches, and more.






I sat next to my bestest friend, Beth and my other bestest friend Beth. Haha!! Yes I said by 2 Beth's. It did get a little confusing at times. But that doesn't take much to confuse me sometimes. haha!
I had this idea of a scrapbook page that I had found on a blog somewhere...sorry can't remember where. So I was making the page and then got the bright idea to take a picture right there and print it out of my friend and I. Yes I do have my computer with me at my spot along with a printer all day. I just have so many ideas that I need my computer and hey I'm at my own home and my internet is portable being cellular so why not??? Plus when I shared ideas and some of the girls wanted the pattern I could just print it right out for them. Worked like a charm!!!
So any way. Here's the picture of Beth and I.....







... And here's the scrapbook page. Beth got a picture also and we each did our own page. Beth did her's to match her stamping room. Aren't they cool!






The flower border was done using a die from Stampin' Up! and the Big Shot. The letters were the coolest. I glued a small piece of patterned paper onto a piece of chipboard. Then using my Big Shot and a die cut font I cut out the letters, so they are chipboard thickness. That worked slick as could be.
I have my page framed ready to hang it in my room. Now just to find a place to hang it in here.
I am planning my next all day crop so keep your eyes open for more information. I'm working on planning one for November. I'll get information out to you as soon as possible. I hope to see you there...it's a great time to get some of your Christmas cards done or catch up on scrapbooking. Get those Halloween pictures and scrapbook them in November!!

No comments: