Saturday, October 4, 2008

I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING!!!

2 postings in one day! Yeah for you! I have lots to share today I guess.



My favorite thing to use Stampin' Up! products for is Scrapbooking. I started stamping with Stampin' Up! about 12 year ago. I started with cards but had this burning desire to get into scrapbooking. It was several years later that I finally plunged into the scrapbooking world and LOVE IT!! I'm a scrapbooker at heart. Quite often when I look at a card I, in my mind, turn that into a scrapbook page.
Here is a layout using the new Big Shots and the snowflake dies. I am LOVING this Big Shot.


























The page below is called a Progressive page. Meaning you start with a 6x6 page, Layer that onto an 8 1/2" x 11" page and then layer all that onto a 12x12 page.
I used the hostess stamp set called Fall Flair. I also used some of our new Designer Brads, and 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.



























Both of these pages are ones that I copied from samples at a Demonstrator meeting that I went to. I don't remember who had made them but I thought they were awesome!

That is one of the many perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is going to demonstrator only events. I love them! Now is a great time to Join Stampin' Up! too with the $99 special. You must join in the next few days though because this special ends October 11th. After that the cost goes back up to $199.
As a Demonstrator you get a discount on your own products, You have access to demonstrator only web sites, You can attend the demonstrator only events.
#1 thing most people worry about when signing up is having to do a Stampin' Up! party. Let me share with you that you don't have to worry anymore...you NEVER have to do a Stampin' Up! party if you don't want to. You can join simply to get a discount on your own products. It really is that easy!!! Have more questions?? Contact me at inkpeddler@gmail.com or ready to join?? Then visit my Stampin' Up! web site and click on the join now button. You can be a demonstrator in about 20 minutes!

No comments: