Monday, September 29, 2008

Scrapbook Club samples

I wanted to let you know that when you receive these emails from me, and can't see the whole thing you'll need to visit my blog. There is all kinds of information and samples there for you.
Hey remember the posting of my Squash album that my club would be doing? Well check out those girls at work on their own albums. I made them get a little creative. I put out the basic products they'd need and then some extras and let them get creative. They had access to the Pretties kit and to Hodge Podge hardware. They also had their choice of several Designer Series Papers.














This was Shari's version of the Squash album...CUTE!!!!














Here is Dianne's version. LOVE those Fall colors.












Kim was working away on her album. You can see her's was done in the new Baja Breeze blue and Kiwi Kiss green. I love those new In Colors!!!
Have you ever thought of Joining a stamping or scrapbooking club? Don't know what they are? Clubs are a great way to learn more about stamping or scrapbooking. Every month I'll have projects for you to stamp or scrapbook. It's like getting a FREE class each month. Your required to place an order with a certain monetary value to it. Then you'll get to be the hostess once to get the FREE products. You'll also make some great friends when in a club.
If your interested in joining a club email me at inkpeddler@gmail.com and let me know.

No comments: