Sunday, September 21, 2008

Frankenstein Box...and more...

WoW!! It's been over a week since I've posted on my blog. Sorry for that. Life has been a bit hectic and busy with the start of school again...which means I'm back to work also driving the food service delivery truck. I have been stamping though...that's how I keep my sanity!!!

I couldn't resist making one of these boxes when I seen it. I'm not a big Halloween person but sometimes these cute little things just draw you in. I even had to make a Home Depot run after I had the box done to get the wire for the handle.

The hair I made with a Sizzix die cut called Grass that I had. I used an 11" piece of black and would cut and then move the die cut along until it was all done. Then I threw the "grass" piece out and used the left over jagged piece for the hair.

Isn't it just the cutest little thing. Would you like to learn how to make this box? If so let me know and I'll see what I can do.



I've got a scrapbooking club Tuesday night and they will be making a Squash Album. Here is my sample for them. Check out the pieces from the Pretties kit hanging on the ribbon. That ribbon acts as a belly band to hold the album shut when not being viewed.










These are fun little albums that you can make for Grandma's or as a baby gift for those cute baby pictures. Make it into a wedding album and give as a bridal shower gift. The ideas are endless. Would you like to learn how to make a Squash album? Then be sure and let me know. This coming Saturday is my all day crop at my house. I'll be here planning upcoming classes and more. A Squash album class might be fun????

Tomorrow I have a stamp a stack in Jenison and we will be making 4 different cards. These are some simple yet cute cards that will work for several occassions. Check them out....You'll be sorry you didn't sign up for the class now. We will be embossing, masking, chalking, and die cutting with the Big Shot.












Another cool thing I've done recently was make this bag purse. This was a really cute and clever way to use up some of the miss matched pieces of designer papers I have laying around.

Check it out....














and last but not least here are some random cards that I've made recently. The first card is using the Big Shot envelope die cut. I'm thinking these little envelopes will make cute journalling envies to put onto a scrapbook page.

See I told you I've been stamping! Now I can't claim these all as my ideas. Even though I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I still copy others ideas the best. I did however make the bag purse with my own creativity and the squash album design was my own creation. Everything else has been copied from somewhere.
I'm still waiting on several different die cuts from Stampin' Up! I hope they come before this weekend so I can play at my PMS Crop event. I still have some space available if you'd like to attend. Be sure and let me know you plan to attend!

No comments: