Sunday, April 13, 2008

You missed out!!!

I had my Stampin' Fiesta last week Saturday and it was a great time!! There was tons of creativity happening all day!
There was plenty of Chocolate laid out for everyone.













You'll even find that the only man around got involved in his craft that day also. He was a bit noisy with his drills and screw guns, but most people didn't seem to mind.


I had my Sizzix out there for everyone to use. I had a Cuttlebug with my embossing folders out there. I had all my stamp sets available for use.
There was plenty of food for the whole day.
You'll see above that a couple of the creative attenders had to refuel with some of that food. I think they both were just standing up there grazing for a while. Guess I can't blame them with the smells that were coming from the food bar. YUM YUM!!!
If you weren't able to attend this time be sure and watch my calendar. I hold this type of event twice a year. Once usually in Feb. or March and once in Oct. or Nov. This year it was pushed out to April because that "man" had a huge job that took up all the space in the shop. So I had to wait until that job was done.
All in all it was a great day of creativity and enjoying the friendships!!!

No comments: