Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stampin' Up! Starter Kit Special
SAVE 40% OFF RETAIL. Shipping is included!
I admit it. I love to stamp and initially bought the Stampin' Up! starter kit as a way to get over $350 worth of Stampin' Up!'s most popular merchandise for $199. The free shipping and handling was a nice bonus, too. Wow! As the wheels continued to turn, I discovered that I also got 30% off my first order and a 20% discount on future orders.

So I loaded up. Taking advantage of the 30% off allowed me to purchase many of the Stampin' Up! products I always coveted.

What happened next? The arrival of all my beautiful new stamps and supplies convinced me to begin a career doing what I adore. I also enjoy other demonstrator privileges including receiving the new catalogs and being able to order new products in advance of the sales period.
However, everyone has different reasons for purchasing the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit. There is absolutely no obligation to sell anything or buy anything more. The quarterly minimum is $300 in retail sales to remain active.
I'm here to help. Whether you would like to earn money to pay for your stamping supplies, create a full or part-time career . . . or simply want the discounts on your personal stamping projects, I'm here to answer any questions and help you get started.
You can sign up online with me. Just click on the link on the right hand side. You will need to contact me to get a password. I can't wait to have you join me with Stampin' Up!

No comments: