Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Scrapbook Sketching

Have you ever seen a scrapbooking layout that you just loved. Did you know that when you look at a card or scrapbook page that what the eye sees is the color and then the stamp set or products used. You can take any page or card and recreate it using different colors or products. For example check out this scrapbook sketch and then the 2 different layouts using that sketch as the basis of their layout.
These samples came out of a magazine that we get as Stampin' Up! demonstrators.
I've gotten many benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator myself and haven't regretted it once.
If you have ever thought about joining Stampin' Up! give me a call. We can get you signed up online right from my Stampin' Up! web site. You honestly have NOTHING to loose. The kit is worth every penny and you get many other benefits of being a demonstrator. There is a demo only section on the Stampin' Up! web site with tons of information. Plus the demo only events are a riot. Tons of stamping and sharing! Give me a call I promise you will love it!

No comments: