Friday, March 28, 2008

Clubs are GREAT!!!

Have you ever thought about joining a club?? Clubs are a great way to get ideas and learn how to use different products. It's like getting a FREE class each month. Plus you get to act as the hostess one of the months and earn more FREE products.

My current scrapbooking club made Flip Book Albums this month. They used 1/2 of a Simply Scrappin Kit to create their albums. Here are a couple of the albums that were create that night. Silly me...didn't think to get her camera out until everyone but a couple people were left.
I'm taking names now for New stamp clubs. If your interested in joining a club or forming your own club with your friends be sure and let me know.
If you'd like more information on what a club is and how it works be sure and ask me!!!

No comments: