Sunday, March 16, 2008

WoW! Does this happen to you...

...When your stamping? My space starts out looking like this...
















After I start stamping my space turns into this...

I don't know what happens, but when I start getting creative my desk looks like a tornado came through.

After a few projects I have to stop and reorganize and clean up. It just becomes where I don't have space to work.












I've been getting creative lately because of a Stampin' Up! Seminar that I went to this weekend. I had to demo the Flower Fusions. We had a lot of fun making our projects and getting all kinds of great ideas.

Here are some of the projects that I either demo'd or shared with them.



























This card I called my "Ugly Card". What I did was use our Tombow Multi purpose glue and applied it to a flower from the Pretties Kit with a paint brush. Then I sprinkled it with Glitter. I figured if Martha Stewart can do it with her products there had to be a way that Stampin' Up! could do it also. Come on we all know that Stampin' Up! is the best!!!


So these 3 little cards created that mess upon my desk.


Please be watching for information on my up coming classes. I've got a bunch of ideas. I just need to get the schedule down on paper.

Can't wait to see you at a class!!

1 comment:

J-me said...

Thanks for your time and ideas this weekend. You are fun to be around and your ideas a great. Thanks again..I too am in my stampin room designing while the ideas are fresh...I will post them on my site later.Jamie