Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's a Stampin Fiesta!!!


It's a Stamping Fiesta!!

Doesn't that sound fun?

How would you like to make some time for yourself to come and stamp or scrapbook and catch up on your own projects? If you said Yes, then you need to join my Stamping Fiesta day.


Here are the details

When: Saturday April 5th, 2008
Time: 10:00am - Midnight
Place: Kim Smith's House 11549 40th se Lowell Mi 49331
What to Bring:
1. Bring your own projects and supplies to work on.

2. Everyone bring a snack/dish to pass.
(These will be used for snacking and Lunch)
3. Bring your own drinks (non-alcoholic)


What's Available: I will have the following things available for you to use that night.
Sizzix Die Cuts, (I have 5 towers of dies)
CuttleBug Embosser
Stamp sets
Punches
Coffee
More...
Cost: $20
This cost includes:
Supper Mexican Themed (but not real spicy)
Unlimited Coffee for the creative Jolt
Chocolate
Stamping Project to give you a new creative idea
Use of my Die cuts, Cuttlebug, Stamp sets and more


This is a great time to get those projects you started over the winter done before
Summer comes rolling in. What do you think? Doesn't that sound like an ideal day?
Stamping, friends, fun, food and good times!


You will want to rsvp to Kim Smith at inkpeddler@gmail.com

Space is limited


I hope to hear from you soon! To sign up send your registration payment to:Kim Smith 11549 40th se Lowell Mi 49331

(Make checks payable to Kim Smith.)

(Please include note that the payment is for the Stamping Fiesta)

I can't post without sharing something. So here is a scrapbook layout that I did not to long ago. I love the simplicity of the circles. See you could come and make a layout exactly like this at my Stampin' Fiesta!!

No comments: