Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Guess what I have in my hands....

I HAVE THE NEW SPRING/SUMMER 2008 CATALOG.
I went to the mailbox on Monday after work and found my complimentary copy of the catalog. I don't have my preordered catalogs yet though. So please don't mob me for your catalog if you preordered it. I only have ONE copy.

Along with my catalog I got my copy of Stampin Success. A magazine that we get as demonstrators. There was some awesome information in that also.
Did you know that January is going to be an awesome time to host a Stampin' Up! party? As a hostess with a $350 party, you iwll receive any one stamp set from the Spring/Summer preview mini catalog absolutely FREE!!!!
As a customer if you order the Valentine's Day Bundle you will receive a Real Red wide grosrain ribbon absolutely FREE!
Be sure and book your Stampin' Up! party or book party for January. It's sure to be a success with the New catalog.

Have you checked out all the new additions to my blog? I've added an Art Gallery, Specials & Promotions and more.
Be sure and click on the links. If something doesn't work please let me know. This bloggin thing is a learning experience all the time.

If you look close you'll notice that I have a link to the Sale-A-Bration catalog also. Check it out and see some awesome upcoming FREE stamp sets.

I can't wait to share Stampin' Up! with you in the upcoming year!
I hope everyone has a very Blessed Christmas this year!!!

No comments: