Thursday, December 13, 2007

Am I Dreaming??

Well, it seems as though Santa is coming early to some SU! demos! Some SU! demos are beginning to receive the complimentary copy of the Spring & Summer Collections Catalog! I've heard the catalogs are in Canada. How does Canadian demos get their catalogs before us here in the US? Life just isn't fair sometimes!!!

That's just one of the perks of being a SU! demo is getting a FREE copy of the catalog. This would be OUR demo copy.. As much as I would love to share a glimpse with you all when I get mine, please do not stalk my mailman and roll him for my copy. That would leave me distraught.


Man oh man oh man oh man! We now get to stalk the mailman (and UPS man for customer copies) TWICE a year and feel this excitement!! WHOOT!

Anyway, here is a dreamy glimpse! Are those that not the most luscious colors on the front cover! I can't wait to smell those pages as I'm flipping through when I get my copy.






If you are in need of a copy (available January 2008), please email me. and we’ll see if we can get you set up! inkpeddler@gmail.com

You can get a copy for FREE also by:
  • BOOKING A SU PARTY FOR JANUARY OR FEBRUARY AND YOU WILL GET A FREE CATALOG
  • JOIN A STAMPING OR SCRAPBOOKING CLUB AND GET A FREE CATALOG
  • DON'T FORGET THAT FEBRUARY 1ST - MARCH 17TH IS GOING TO BE SALE-A-BRATION TIME. THIS IS A GREAT TIME TO BOOK A WORKSHOP!!!
  • JANUARY IS A GREAT TIME TO BOOK A SU PARTY WITH THE NEW CATALOG JUST OUT.
  • BECOME A SU DEMO IN MY SU GROUP AND GET A FREE CATALOG AMONG ALL KINDS OF OTHER FREE PRODUCTS YOU'LL EARN THROUGH SU!

Keep your eye out for upcoming classes and clubs.

I'm looking for those that are interested in joining a stamp club or scrapbooking club. I want to get these started in January with the new catalog.
Ok gotta run and clean out that stamp studio of mine so I have room for all those new products that are coming today.

No comments: