Friday, February 11, 2011

Look at my winnings!!

Ok so there is a scrapbooking store in my area called Scrap, Scribbles N Sticks. The were running a contest on facebook and giving away patterned papers. Check out the papers that I won for free!!! I can't wait to scrapbook with them!

I love these winter themed patterned papers.













These Valentines, heart and love patterns are awesome also.






Of course while I was there I just had to pick up some others that had caught my eye.







Also in the free stuff were some Puffies felt accessories.
I can't wait to use those papers and accessories in a couple weeks. I'm going scrapbooking all weekend with a couple of friends. I can't wait for some time to just sit and create!

Are you interested in weekend scrapbooking retreats? I'll be going to another one in April. Want more information on a great weekend away to create contact me an I'll get that info to you.
It's a place to relax, enjoy, create and be feed. Contact me at inkpeddler@gmail.com for more info.

1 comment:

Bev's Wild Adventures said...

Awesome, Kim...I'm glad you won!!!