Monday, May 10, 2010

Croppin Weekend Retreat

Hey Stamper's!
Just thought I'd share some of my recent scrapbooking pages I made while at a weekend cropping event.
Below are some 6x6 pages that I made for these acrylic hanging frames for my girls.
The friends page was made using Stampin' Up!'s felt flower accents and the Sell-a-bration scallop punch.
The summer time page was made with punches and my cricut.
The blue and white pages were done with my Big Shot from Stampin' Up!




The 2 page 12x12 spread below is my youngest daughter at Binder Park Zoo. She did the face painting. Notice the tiger cut out...that I did with my Cricut. Then layered it up with white and green. Turned out pretty cool I think.





It was a great time! I plan on going again in September so I'd better get planning on what I want to work on. I'm sure its going to take me from now until then to get things all planned out!
Happy Stampin' & Scrapbookin'

1 comment:

Sue McMahon said...

Hi Kim! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope all is well!

(((HUGS)))
Sue