Sunday, June 28, 2009

The NEW Stampin' Up! Catalogs are HERE!!!

I have the New catalogs in my hands now...


If you are in my stamp club you get a catalog for FREE. You can pick that up at the next club meeting or contact me to make arrangements to get it sooner.





If you pre-ordered a catalog from me they are ready for you to pick up.





If you aren't in a stamp club and didn't pre-order a catalog and would like one I sell them for $5 and you can contact me to see if I have any extras available.





A change with this catalog is that it will last for a year. Yep that's right Stampin' Up! is going back to having 1 catalog for a whole year again.





Stampin' Up! has 6 new In-Colors. They are FANTABULOUS!!!
Check out those colors!! Did you also know that this year the In-Colors come in Markers also.
Not only can you get ink pads, cardstock, ribbons but now there are In-color markers also. WOO HOO!!!



Keep watch on my blog for upcoming samples with some of the new products that I got. Don't forget July 1st the New catalog goes into effect!

No comments: