Wednesday, May 13, 2009

NEW TOYS!!!!!!!

Ok let me put my disclaimer in here first...
I know, I know I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator but I do like other brands of "toys" also! So don't hate me for this but I just have to share my excitement!

Are you ready???
I GOT A CRICUT EXPRESSIONS!!!!

WHAT?????? You don't know what that is??? It's a machine that cuts out shapes and fonts.
It looks like this

I went on a scrapbooking retreat a few weekends ago and played with my Cricut. I'll share the pages that I did with it. I did use Stampin' Up! cardstock so it's partly Stampin' Up! .

I just had to share or maybe its a confession.




So are you ready to see what I did with them?
You'll see there is some Big Shot die cuts on the Monster Baby page. So there you go...I've confessed that I have waivered from Stampin' Up! for a bit but don't worry...Stampin' Up! is my first love of papercrafting! They have THE BEST product out there!
Hope you enjoy the pages..leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Too cute. How did you do the scallops all around the paper on Bobbing for Nemo? Love that title by the way.

Chris
chrisbuob@centurytel.net

Heather in FL said...

Cornivore, lol! Too cute. The Cricut is tons o' fun, so have a good time with your new toy! :-) I think you'll find very quickly that you can combine the Cricut with your stamping so you don't have to feel guilty about talking about something other than SU, lol!

Anonymous said...

I love the cricut and Stampin up Paper works wonderfully in it!

Great job and happy crafting!