Sunday, March 1, 2009

Big Shot Information!!!

This is for all those that own a Big Shot or another Die cutting machine. Big Shot is the best and this helps to explain why!
If your still thinking about purchasing the Big Shot then be sure and take advantage of my Big Shot special. Don't know what my special is???? Be sure and email me and ask...it involves FREE PRODUCT!!!!

Do you have a Big Shot? Do you know how to use it? Do you want to know what to expect if you purchase the Big shot?
You can get answers to these questions and more from our new Big Shot Video that has been posted on my Stampin’ Up! Business Website. You can watch the video to the left


Next, click here to read a very cool article about the various types of die cutting machines and the pro’s and con’s to each of them. The Big Shot is included in the article. I have also included the link on the right for all the Big Shot supplies Stampin’ Up! carries.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at inkpeddler@gmail.com

No comments: