Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Stampin' Up! Products...and more!!!

Hi Stampers,
I thought today I'd share with you some of the new products that I got and also show you a couple of the projects I did today.
In this picture you'll see a pile of new things. From Stamp Sets to Punches, to Accessories, to Die-cuts to Designer paper. From that pile 4 of the stamp sets and 1 pkg of designer paper I got for FREE!!! How cool!!









This picture has one of our new Embosslits Dies and a Sizzlit die. The Embosslits die are awesome!! You put your cardstock in and run it through the Big Shot and out comes a dry embossed image all cut out for you. Way Cool!!!
Have you seen the Special that I'm running on the Big Shot? If your thinking of purchasing one...do it now. It's a great chance to earn some of those FREE stamps and more!


Here is a Bookmark I made using that Simple Flower Embosslets die and the Little Leaves Sizzlit die. There is also a Rhinestone Brad in the center.







Here you'll see some of our NEW Courdorory Buttons. They are soooo stinkin cute!!! I can't wait to use those on a project. Maybe tomorrow or later tonight.









I got ALL of the texture plates. I can't wait to start playing around with those and creating some cool backgrounds in texture.
Ok I'm off to play some more....maybe I'll have projects to show you later tonight!
Be sure and sign up for notifications when I update my blog!
Kim

No comments: