Monday, February 16, 2009

I'VE BEEN STAMPIN'

I had a great day of stampin today. I had the day off work today. So I decided to stay up late last night and didn't go to bed until 2:30am. When I went to go to bed, I had a daughter get up with a stomach ache. UGH!!
I finally got to bed about 3:45am. Needless to say I didn't get up until 10:30am today and I had to drag myself out of bed then.
It was nice being home for a change. I made some Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup, Stamped, Showered, Stamped, Lit the woodstove in hubby's woodworking shop for him before he got home, Stamped, Stamped, and Stamped some more.

The first card I stamped was actually for a challenge. We were to use only the neutrals in creating a cards, scrapbook page or other item. I decided to stick with all white and use the Big Shot. I also used some of the new organdy ribbon we have. That is really nice...looks very elegant. I also usd some pearls from the Pretties Kit. Leave a comment let me know what you think.

This next project is a small notepad. I have some Valentines I need to send out yet. So in their packet I will include these notepads with chocolate of course!


The next couple of cards are done with the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set that I just had to have. I also used some of the new Textured designer paper. That was really nic and heavy like cardstock. You'll see the chocolate polka dot ribbon, that comes from our ribbon originals Valet packet.
I LOVE RIBBON!!! In my opinion a project isn't complete if it doesn't have ribbon on it!!!!!!



This card again uses that new Textured designer papers. I also used one of the new Courdouroy Buttons and the Eyelet edge punch.









I have some other things but I can't share those yet. They are projects for the next Stamp Club that is starting this month. I don't want to spoil their surprise in the projects. Have you ever thought about joining a Stamp Club? Its a great way to get a FREE class every month. I have 7 currently in this club if I can get 3 more it will lower the monthly committment for everyone. It's your chance to try a Stamp Club and learn more about Stampin. Want more information about a Stamp Club contact me and ask your questions!

No comments: