Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Card Purse-onalities


I found the coolest tutorial online at Julie Buhler's blog for this Card Purse. So I created the Card Purse using the Valentines Bundle that was on Special.

I haven't created the cards yet to go inside BUT...
Who's to say you have to put cards in it. This would be a great gift bag for someone special. Put some smaller lotions, a nail clipper, some files, a buffer, or a mini manicure set and it becomes great little gift. Fill it with chocolates for a chocolate lover, hot chocolate for the sipper. So many possibilities with this little purse.

I haven't been in my stamp room since before Christmas and it felt good to get back to some stamping.
Hope you enjoyed this project!






1 comment:

Sheryl Dreyer said...

Welcome back, you've been missed!