Thursday, February 19, 2009

All Dressed in White....

I was playing around again last night with my Big Shot. I did another all White card. I have a Big Shot special running right now. Need more information??? Contact me!

Using one of the Texture plates I added some dry embossing on the background. I've found if you spray the cardstock with alcohol, you can get a deeper impression. We'll I took my linen spray that is alcohol based and sprayed my cardstock. Now my card has a sweet lavendar smell to it. You could use any kind of body spray or alcohol based smell you like. Make your cards smell sweet.

Don't forget to check out the Ribbon Club or the Buttons, Brads & Clips club. Those are both great ways to give some new products a try without a lot of cost.

If your looking to join a Stamping Club and learn new things about stamping each month I still have room in the next club. We'll be meeting on Tuesday Feb. 24th. @ 6:30pm. I'm looking for a couple more to join in the fun. The more we get the lower the monthly committment is.

Do you love to rubber stamp? Do you want a fun night out learning new projects and techniques? Do you want a FREE class every month? Do you want to make new friends?

Join my Stampin Club
How would you like a night out with friends doing something you love? How would you like to learn how to make the most of the stamping supplies that you already have? Do you want to learn new techniques and make awesome projects? If you answered YES to any of these questions, then a club would be perfect for you.

How does it work?
As a member of a club with 6 ladies, you make a minimum monthly purchase of $25 of Stampin' Up! products from the current catalogue or mini catalogue, for 6 conseutive months.

What's in it for me?
A FREE monthly class at my stampin studio (attendance is optional) where you'll make great projects. If your schedule won't allow you to make it to the classes, it's still worth it to join because you'll still receive all the same benefits. If you cannot make it to the class in person, simply email me your order by the date of the class for that month.
One FREE level 1 hostess stamp set
At leasat $15 in free Stampin' Up! products of your choice absolutely free.
A free Stampin' Up! catalogue
Try out a club if you've never joined one before. Club members may bring guests along to the club nights, however I ask that you please RSVP their spot beforehand so that I can have the appropriate amount of materials perpared. Guests are charged $10 to make the projects. Unless its a more in depth project. Then cost will be determined based on the project.
Stampin Club will meet on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm.

NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO JOIN STAMPIN CLUB WITH SALE-A-BRATION UNDERWAY. YOU CAN EARN FREE STAMPS WHILE HAVING FUN IN A STAMPIN CLUB! (If I get 10 to join the monthly minimum is only $15)
***********************************************************

Join me March 21st and get caught up on your own projects! I'm hosting an all day crop, it's a great chance to use my stamp sets and die cuts. Check out all the information here.

It's always a good time with lots of food and lots of stamping and sharing!

Hope to see you there!

No comments: