Friday, October 31, 2008

So much fun!!!

I have been having so much fun lately with my new Big Shots. My scrapbook club was this past Tuesday night and their project was using the Big Shot to create a 12x12 layout. Check it out and check out those girls hard at work!










Then last weekend I went to a Stampin' Up! demonstrator overnight retreat in South Haven. What a great time that was!!!! We all shared class ideas and there were lots of samples and ideas oh and don't forget the food! YummmO!!!

Below you'll see the card I made that was my swap card. Also a box that I made using the Big Shot. I'm telling you if you don't have that machine you definately need to look into getting one. It is Awesome!








These two boxes were created using the envelope die. The Joy boxes lid is made with the envelope and the other box used 2 envelopes to create the box. Super easy and soooo cute!









This tall box was actually kind of a mistake. The lid is created using a scalloped circle die. I scored it and cut and folded it up. In my mind I had created a small scalloped edge box. My husband turned it upside down and said "No its a lid" and the light bulbs went off. I took that "lid" and went and made a box to fit it. I wanted it unique so I created it to be tall. The "cork" leaf I also cut with the Big Shot and the leaves die. That cork is abou 1/4" thick and that die cut right through it like butter. There are like 51 different items that will go through this machine. You can cut felts, fabric, metals, and more.












Want to learn about the Big Shot, check out the link to more information on the right hand column.

Now for something Non-Stamping related that is FuN!!! My daughter has her Youth group meetings on Wed. Nights. This past Wed. was Wacky Hair night. Well I just have to share with you her Wacky Hair...Isn't that FuNnY!!!!!!
Guess what.....She Won!!! That is 2 years running that she has Won the Wacky Hair night for Youth. This is her Sister standing with her. The Blond is 15 and the Wacky Hair child is 13. The 13 year old is going to be tall and is as tall as me now. You can imagine there are lots of rants about the little sister being taller then the big sister in our household.

No comments: