Monday, August 25, 2008

Scrapbooking Club

Hey I wanted to share something with you quick before I head off to work....Ugh did I really just say that?????
This is a 2 page layout that I'll be doing with my scrapbooking club Tuesday night. Scrapbooking is my true love in the papercraft world. This layout happens to be a Smith Original. I haven't had time to find pictures to go on here yet. Hopefully I'll get to that soon.

I've had a great time this summer not having to work and being able to just play and stamp. But reality is setting back in as the alarm went off this morning, that real life is back in motion. Even though the kids aren't quite back into school yet, I am back to work at the school. Those that don't know I drive the Food service delivery van. So today is the back to work meeting that the food service has and then after that I get to deliver to the school some of their food supplies they'll be needing those first few days. Then I get a couple days off and back to deliver more on Thursday. Then a few more days off and after Labor Day it's back to working every day again. UGH!!! I'd rather stamp!!!!!
This is rough...after being a stay at home Mom for 15+ years and then going back to work last fall it wasn't to bad. It was change and I like change, but now after having 3 months off again...I'm ready to change back to being a stay at home Mom..hahahaha!!! Life just doesn't happen that way though...gotta do what you gotta do!
Well better run...have a great day and I hope that this layout inspires you to tackle some scrapbooking of yours that's been laying around.
Don't forget that if you need time to do your own stamping or scrapbooking I have a "all day crop" or PMS night scheduled for Saturday September 27th. Want more details...check out my Stampin' Up! calendar. Hope to see you there!

No comments: