Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Stampin' New Year!!

July is the beginning of the new year for Stampin' Up! There are a lot of things happening and going on. I'm going to try and give you a bunch of infomation about what's happening in the world of Stampin' Up!



July 1st starts the sale of Decor Elements

Stampin' Up!'s new line of wall art is HERE! Customers can start ordering this new product today!!
CLICK the Photo at Left to see the entire catalog!
What is this new product? Décor Elements is a line of wall art made from vinyl used to decorate your home. They are self-adhesive vinyl wall decorations that can be used on walls, windows, plates, vases, mirrors, picture frames - anything the vinyl will cling to!
Visit my Stampin' Up! site and click on Decor Elements to WATCH A VIDEO that shows how easily it is to install these wall art products!Contact me today to order your Decor Elements!!
You can also visit Slitcoaststampers to get several other ideas on how to use these great products.

*****************************************************

Just a friendly reminder that you only have a few weeks left to stock up on our 6 current "In Colors"... You can find them on pg 163 in the catalog:



  • Blue Bayou
  • Soft Sky
  • Wild Wasabi
  • River Rock
  • Groovy Guava
  • Purely Pomegranate

In Color products include: ink pads, reinkers, cardstock, and Double Stitched Ribbon. These are ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL AUGUST 10th!

******************************************

Check out this great announcement from Stampin' Up! today...

We're excited to announce that all new stamp sets in the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog (including new hostess sets) will be die cut for your convenience! We know you enjoy the flexibility of custom mounting your stamps, and with these die-cut sets, all you'll need to do is pop, peel, and place before you begin stamping.
Only our new stamps will be die cut; sets carried over from the last catalog and those on the dormant list will still require trimming. But, each new set will feature a die cut icon so you and your customers will have no problems identifying die-cut sets.


Isn't that exciting? I used to set my new stamps aside so I could trim them later while I watched a movie. Now I don't have to do that. I can use the new stamps as soon as I get them. Way to go Stampin' Up!
I'm also excited about today because Stampin' Up! demonstrators are able to purchase a few stamp sets and accessories from the upcoming Fall-Winter catalog. I've already turned my order in for the new In Colors, a new scalloped border punch (yeah!!!), a new set of designer series paper, and some new stamp sets. I'll be sure to post pictures once I get my order and have a chance to play with my new goodies!

****************************************************

Preorder your New Stampin' Up! catalog for $5

I will be placing my order for the new catalogs on July 7th. Be sure and let me know before then that you would like a catalog.

****************************************************

July 21st the Retired Accessories list will be available. With this list be sure and get your order in right away. Every year I have people wait until the last minute or after the deadline, and then they miss out because the products are gone!

******************************************************

Hodgepodge Hardware Discount

Dates: July 1-August 10 (or while supplies last)

Promotion Details: The following Hodgepodge Hardware finishes are being offered at a special 25 percent discount:

Item # Page # Item Description Regular Price Limited Time 25% off Discount

105532 188 Aged Copper Hodgepodge Hardware $20.96

105531 188 Antique Brass Hodgepodge Hardware $20.96

105515 188 Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware $20.96
There is no minimum purchase requirement to receive the 25 percent discount.
This promotion is only good while supplies last. GET YOUR ORDERS IN TODAY!!!! THIS IS A WHILE SUPPLIES LAST SPECIAL!

*************************************************************************

Contact me if your interested in any of these offers. inkpeddler@gmail.com or 616-485-3748

No comments: