Friday, March 7, 2008

Hostess Gift - Flowers For You paper

My workshop hostess next week will be getting this gift from me.. I am pretty sure she doesn't get online a whole lot. (but why not??) - so I'm posting it now and we'll see if she sees it!

The tutorial for making the Origami box can be found on SCS HERE.

I used the Flowers For You paper and Just Like You stamp set. This set is our Ronald McDonalds stamp set. When you purchase this set Stampin' Up! will donate $2 of the sale to Ronald McDonald House Charities.

The notes are 3x3 on Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive cardstock, and the mini size envelopes are on pg 167 in the regular catalog HERE.
I also used several of our punches...Scallop, 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle, 1" circle, 3/4" circle.

Here is a close up of the cards.







Have a GREAT day!

1 comment:

J-me said...

VERY VERY VERY Cute!!
Can't wait to see you this weekend coming up. I miss the unit meetings:( I hope you are going some trades...I did!