Sunday, December 30, 2007



WOW!!!...These new papers are gorgeous! Here are a couple of charts that my upline has created using the Ginger Blossoms and Bali Breeze double sided designer papers. It also give reference to the matching cardstock colors and ribbon colors.

I can't hardly wait to place my order from the new catalog for more of these awesome papers. I've been playing with them and several other new products.
Take a look:
Here's a card I created using cardstock, designer paper, ribbon and rub-ons. There's no stamping even done and it was a really quick fast and easy card.
The 2 cards below are done using some of the Bali Breeze designer papers. They also use the Embrace Life stamp set.












Are you ready to get your Stampin' Up! party booked yet? January is going to be a great time to host a party. With the new catalog and all those beautiful new papers, it's sure to be a fun time! What's your hesitation? Give me a call and lets have fun Stampin' together!!!

No comments: