Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sneek Peak & Creative Brads

Hey girls are you enjoying the new blog yet??? I know...I know...I haven't posted a whole lot yet.



I was at a Christmas Brunch this weekend with my upline and several other SU demonstrators and there was some creative gifts being giving. We also seen some of the New Products from the upcoming New Catalog thats coming out in January.



Here are some of the new double sided designer series papers.














My gift was a Brad Bracelet. I bought some jump rings and clasps and took our brads and created a couple bracelets. One using the build a brads with the Wanted designer paper. I also used the Rhinestone brads and created a colorful bling brad bracelet. Say that one 3 times fast!
















I forgot to bring my camera with me to the Christmas Brunch so I'm waiting for more pictures of the other gifts from a friend. There was a very cute Christmas ornament made like a snowman head. It was similar to this one.

There was also a super cute metal tin bucket done with eyelets in it and punched flowers on the outside. There was a set of wooden letters to spell out Joy and they were covered with designer paper and embellished. Super cute ideas for sure!!!
RETIRING STAMPS ARE GOING....GOING....GOING......
Make sure you get your orders in from the retired stamp set list. You don't want to miss out on get those sets on your wish list. Last day to order them is going to be Dec. 31st.
I can not wait to get that New catalog in my hands and see what awesome new products we're going to have. We are going to have some fun!!!!!!
Enjoy!

No comments: