Saturday, July 12, 2008

I've been Tagged!!!

WoW!!! I've been Tagged! I've seen these all over on blogs but never expected to be tagged myself. I was tagged by the sweetest person and awesome stamper Deann Oliver.



Like Deann I'm not good at coming up with things about myself. I think I'm pretty normal....BUT I'll give it my best shot!



1. I spend more time surfing the internet looking for stamping ideas, then I do actually stamping.



2. I can't read music, but I can play the harmonica by ear. Mostly hymns.



3. I've been known to play the harmonica with my nose also.



4. My favorite shows on tv are So you think you can dance, Big Brother, Survivor, House Hunter, Hell's Kitchen, The next food network star. Can you tell I'm kind of a reality tv junkie!



5. My favorite kind of music is Rock. Give me Nickleback, Daughtry Ac/Dc or Ozzy Osbourne any day over Kenny Chesney, or Toby Keith!!!



6. We're remodeling our house and I'm going from a Cluttered Country look to a very traditional look. I have white walls now...when I'm done I will have walls with color!!! I LOVE COLOR!!!



7. I have been married for 22 years, I've been a Mom for 15 years, I've been a SU demo for 4 1/2" years, I've been stamping & scrapbooking for 14 years

Thats the best I can do for ya! Hope you enjoyed learning something random and strange about me.

EDITED: to include People I've tagged.

mj albright - This is a blog that I frequent and Mary Jo has some great ideas!
Patty Bennett - This is one of my all time favorite blogs that I check every day! Patty has some awesome ideas.
Dannie's Design - Love this blog also.
Michele Force - Another great blog with great ideas.
Me, my stamps and I - another talented stamper!
Diane Gilbert - Love her ideas!!
Stamp with April - Another talented stamper.




1 comment:

Michele Force said...

Hi Kim,

Thanks so much for listing me! As you can see, I stink at this whole tagging thing! But I do EVENTUALLY get around to acknowledging them!